By using the Sites, you understand that information collected from you in connection with your use of the Sites shall be disclosed to MINTX.
Types of Data Collected
"Personal Data" is data that identifies you, or from which you could be identified. Personal Data that we may process about you includes:
● any other information you provide to us basic information – such as first and last name, [user name];
● any other information you provide to us contact details – such as email address, phone number, and shipping address;
● any other information you provide to usinformation relating to your account – such as your blockchain address, wallet type, information about sales and purchases and transfers of NFTs;
● any other information you provide to usinformation that you provide via your feedback to, and correspondence with, us, such as emails, chat messages, [social media posts] or other communications you send us;
● any other information you provide to ustechnical information, such as:
o information about the device you use to interact with us (including operating system, browser type, browser version and unique device identifiers, internet service provider);
o information from your visits to this website (including the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time spent on those pages, the time and date of your visit, the URLs that you have clicked on, your IP address, the pages that you visited before and after navigating to this website);
o social media tracking pixels that allow platforms such as Facebook and Google to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
o diagnostic data;
● information about your user preferences, favorites, etc.; and
● any other information you provide to us.
We may also use aggregated information for various business purposes, but as no individual can be identified from that information that information will not constitute Personal Data.
How do we obtain your Personal Data?
We gather information about you when you provide it to us, such as when you create an account, or interact with us directly, such as when you use our Sites and Services, or get in touch to provide feedback or request technical support.
We may also obtain your Personal Data while monitoring our technology tools and services, including the Sites and email communications sent to and from MINTX.
We may combine information we have about you from various sources, including the data that you have provided to us.
Third Party Sources – From time to time, we may obtain information about you from the third-party sources such as:
● Identity Verification Services: If required by applicable law (such as any know-your-customer requirements), we may obtain information from third-party services using your Personal Data to verify your identity.
On what basis do we use your Personal Data?
Data privacy law sets out a number of different reasons on which a company may rely to collect and use your Personal Data. We use your Personal Data for the following reasons:
● to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
● for legitimate business purposes: for example, using your Personal Data helps us to operate and improve our business and minimize any disruption to the services that we may offer to you. It also allows us to make our Services and communications with you more relevant and personalized to you, and to make your experience of our services more efficient and effective;
● because you have given your consent: at times, we may ask for your consent to allow us to use your Personal Data for one or more purposes. See the "Your Rights" section for information about the rights that you have if we process your Personal Data on the basis;
● to take steps before entering into a contract, or performing a contract to which you are a party: we may need to process your Personal Data to provide a product or service that you request and our ability to do so will be impaired if we do not process your Personal Data; and
● for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or proceedings.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
● to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
● to provide you with the Services;
● to support our operations and activities and improve our Services;
● to provide customer care and support;
● to provide relevant content and resources;
● to advertise our products on the Sites or on third party sites;
● to enable the marketing of third party products on the Sites;
● to provide and maintain the Sites;
● to notify you about changes to our Sites;
● to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites when you choose to do so;
● to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Sites;
● to monitor the usage of the Sites;
● to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
● to detect and prevent fraud and other unlawful or harmful activity;
● to the extent relevant to a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MINTX’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding; and
● to comply with our legal, regulatory and other obligations, and to communicate with law enforcement and other authorities, in each case in any jurisdiction; and
● for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose Personal Data to:
● comply with a legal obligation, including to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, or to respond to any government or regulatory request in any jurisdiction;
● protect and defend our rights or property;
● prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site, including violations of our policies and unlawful or harmful activities;
● protect the personal safety of users of the Sites or the public; or
● protect against legal liability.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Information
● to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
● to selected agents and suppliers (including those who provide us with technology services such as hosting and technical support); or
● to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MINTX’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by MINTX about our Site users is among the assets transferred;
We may employ third party companies and individuals to perform web-related services or to assist us in analyzing, improving and optimizing how our Site is used.
The following third parties may have access to your Personal Data in order to perform such tasks on our behalf:
● Google Analytics:
o Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network;
o For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
● Google Pixel:
o Google Pixel is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website usage;
We may also need to make your personal data available to the following parties:
● legal and regulatory authorities; and
● accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will always keep your personal information for the period required by law. We will also keep your personal information where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation.
Otherwise, we keep your personal information:
● for as long as needed to provide you with access to services you have requested;
● where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request;
● for as long as it is necessary and relevant for our business; and
You may have the following rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights may include:
● the right to access information that we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
● in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time;
● in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and / or request that we transmit it to a third party;
● the right to request that we rectify your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
● in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information; and
● the right to object to our processing of your information in some circumstances; and
● the right to request that we restrict our processing of your information in some circumstances.
Our Service does not address, and is not intended for, anyone under the age of 16.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, do not use, or provide any information on, the Sites. If you believe that we have been provided with any Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16, please contact us at contact information included at the end of this policy. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
California Residents – California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice
Depending on a California consumer’s particular interactions and relationship with us, we may not collect each of the described categories of Personal Data about each consumer.
We collect this Personal Data directly from California residents themselves. We may also collect from other sources, such as public databases, our affiliates, third-party sources of demographic information, and social media platforms.
We have not "sold" Personal Data for purposes of the CCPA. For purposes of this CCPA Notice, "sold" or "sale" means the disclosure of Personal Data for monetary or other valuable consideration but does not include, for example, the transfer of Personal Data as an asset that is part of a merger, bankruptcy, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
● Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request: (i) the categories of Personal Data we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Data; (ii) the specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about you; (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Data about you; (iv) the categories of Personal Data about you that we otherwise shared or disclose; and (v) the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Data.
● Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Data we collected from you. To make a request for the disclosures or deletion described above, please email us at the contact information provided at the bottom of this policy. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
● Right to Be Free from Discrimination. You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
1539 Sawtelle Blvd Suite 3
Los Angeles, CA
1539 Sawtelle Blvd Suite 3
Los Angeles, CA
April 6, 2022
1 Please note that you will have to take the proactive steps outlined in the first two paragraphs of this section.